Thursday, January 9, 2014

Crafts Jamboree

The photography and fashions in Crafts Jamboree are so thoroughly time-specific, that I probably don't even need to tell you that the publication year was 1977. Why the hairstyles are date-stamps  in themselves!

So far, this has been one of the few successful instances of the "All My Eyes Catch-and-Release” program. That’s how I give myself permission to even consider bringing home a thick book like this one, that I certainly have no space for. I tell myself that I will blog about it and then back into the wild it goes. This one was easy. I know I can always find a craft or diy "tute"(short for "tutorial") online if the urge to make candles ever arises.



Endpapers
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails